The ultimate goal is to train people, through occult doctrines and techniques, to come into agreement with and enter into a false “unity,” also known as “Christ Consciousness” (among other phrases), thinning the veil between the spirit world and the physical world, thereby paving the way for the false Christ (the final Antichrist1) to appear.
This plan is being implemented throughout the world in various ways, depending upon the culture of each group of people. In regards to Christianity, this is being accomplished through the charismatic movement in the following ways:
1. Pushing forward Satan’s end-time agenda of using the charismatic movement to move people away from being God-centered.
○ Charismatic comes from the Greek word, charisma, meaning “a gift of grace, or an undeserved favor” (usually, a spiritual gift).2 The charismatic movement is a movement that is centered on and motivated by these gifts, and is not centered on God. It is also fueled by spiritual experiences and manifestations rather than the truth of the Word of God.
2. This end-time agenda is encouraging people to open themselves up to demonic influence and possession by:
○ becoming focused on the outward expression of gifts and abilities to have an appearance of “holiness and spirituality” rather than the actual intent of the heart to be holy.
■ This creates a spiritual atmosphere of uncleanliness in which demons can thrive and manifest through.
■ These spiritual manifestations and experiences are being provided by the demonic and are getting the individual addicted to the spiritual high they are receiving through those manifestations and experiences.
○ artificially boosting the ego, causing Christians to falsely believe they can not be demonically influenced and possessed.3
■ The Bible clearly warns against false doctrine, as it will lead people into being led astray and falling into delusion. The falling away spoken of in 1 Timothy 4:1 doesn’t take place because the Spirit-filled Christian wakes up one day and decides they’d rather work for Satan and go to Hell; but rather, because they have willfully, albeit ignorantly, opened themselves up — usually by small increments over a long period of time — to false doctrine and to the influence and control of the demonic.4
■ This willful ignorance of the Christian is actually making them an easy target for demonic influence and control.
○ inserting doctrines of demons that are leading people, through deception, to purposefully open themselves up to demonic influence and control.
3. This plan also involves infiltrating Christianity through the charismatic movement, and leading people into practicing the occult by inserting particular doctrines, attitudes, and activities, but renaming them using “Christian” language, thereby making them acceptable to an ever-increasing portion of Christians.5
4. Furthermore, the infiltrators take people away from the written Word of God by:
○ encouraging and fostering within others a desire for spiritual experiences over relationship with the Father and sound Biblical doctrine.
○ encouraging people to focus on self rather than the Heavenly Father. For example:
■ to look “inward” for healing of self rather than to their Heavenly Father;
■ or, to look “inward” for knowledge and understanding, rather than to Scripture.
○ encouraging people to look in other places for guidance, answers and solutions, rather than the written Word of God.
■ The infiltrators themselves will often be the ones to provide these answers and solutions, often by twisting and grossly misinterpreting Scripture.
■ This also includes people seeking out “faith healers” or “deliverance ministers” (often at the prompting of the conscious or deceived infiltrator), instead of their Heavenly Father for healing. It has been our experience and observation that within the charismatic movement, these “faith or deliverance” ministers are operating under a spirit of witchcraft.
1There is a distinctive difference between “a false Christ” and “the final Antichrist,” and the Bible says there will be many false Christs. So while occultists are preparing for “the Christ,” they usually mean a “global ruler.” This will be an individual whom sincere Christians will recognize as “a false Christ,” and could possibly be the forerunner to the final Antichrist. The important thing to note is that the multitudes of false Christs over the many centuries are all paving the way for the final Antichrist, which is what we are referring to here.
3For one example of Satan filling (influencing and possessing) the heart of professed believers in Christ Jesus, see Acts 5:1-11.
4For further research: 2 Peter 2:20-22, Hebrews 6:4-6, Hebrews 10:26-27, Revelation 21:7-8