(Please refer to the disclaimers on page 8)
→ Important to Note
As you read through this section, please keep in mind the audience and the context:
Audience: We are speaking to dissociative individuals who have been deceived by and programmed through the fractal spirituality that is present in the charismatic teachings discussed in this book, and to those who have been used by the demonic in various ways, including the fallen angels.
Context: We are speaking of finding freedom from the fractal or quantum programming in End-Time programming, and freedom from allowing fallen angels and the demonic to influence and control individuals who are dissociative. We are not speaking of the general issues surrounding dissociation, such as working through trauma and attachment injuries due to prolonged physical, sexual, or psychological abuse.
The process for the dissociative individual to find freedom from the fractal, End-Time programming and from the control and influence of the demonic follows the same steps as outlined in the previous section. However, the process can be a bit more involved, depending upon how dissociative you still are. So although we hope you are able to read through the above section, as it is foundational to the points we are making in this section, we do have a few additional points that may be more pertinent to you.
Although the process of finding freedom for both dissociative and non-dissociative people is similar, as someone who is dissociative, it may take you longer to find a complete freedom from all the programming that is connecting you to the spirit of the antichrist, and to find complete freedom from the control and influence of the fallen and demonic. There are at least three chief reasons why this is true.
1. First, very often, because of very traumatic emotional and spiritual injuries, we who struggle with various types of dissociative disorders, have a tendency to heap abuse on our own selves. This can keep us from healing and finding freedom. We often take much or all of the blame for things that may not even be our fault, and we have many struggles with condemnation and self-hatred of the things that are our fault — or, at least, partially our fault, or things we imagine to be our fault, but actually aren’t. We spoke at length about overcoming condemnation in the above section, so we will not rehash here; but since we understand that this can be a huge problem for those who are dissociative, we want to take the time to once again encourage you to not allow false guilt or condemnation keep you from having a relationship with your Heavenly Father. Condemnation will prevent you from finding complete freedom, so ask God to help you and all your parts to overcome and not be affected by condemnation.
2. Second, very often, many of the words surrounding the very things that will bring us freedom and healing are triggering. Certain religious words can have a hugely negative effect, often because of religious programming, either general or professional. This can be very difficult to overcome. However, ask your Heavenly Father to bring you understanding, and over time, His Spirit will help you overcome these triggers and come to a true understanding of the basic principles behind finding freedom and healing. As you find more healing, doing word studies of specific Scriptures will be able to help you overcome the last of those specific triggers that are caused by religious programming. (See: “Stop Reading and Start Studying.”)
3. Third, there may be parts of you who are against the Father. If so, it’s very likely that their identity is wrapped up in the purpose and job they have been given from self or others that originates not from God, but from Satan. They may see you as the enemy, trying to take away their identity and purpose by taking away their job, and they may feel either apathetic towards God or hostile towards Him. Working through all these things takes time — sometimes a lot of time — and that is okay. With God, nothing is impossible, and He is patient and loving, and will take all the time that needs to be taken to set every part of you free. Ask and believe God to bring healing to all of you, and as you begin to focus on your relationship with your Heavenly Father, His Spirit will work healing in you.
In finding freedom, follow the same steps as outlined for non-dissociative individuals, but with the understanding that if you have alters, you will need to pray to God on behalf of every part of you.
● Confess the rebellion against your Heavenly Father. Repent and ask Him to forgive you.
→ Trigger Alert: if you are triggered by the words “confess, rebellion, or repent,” we absolutely understand. These are words often used to beat us into submission to people who are hateful, repulsive, extremely abusive, and ungodly. We are not speaking of that kind of confession, rebellion, or repentance, however. That is an ungodly thing. We are speaking of the true confession and repentance that comes from God, and this type of confession and repentance is for your healing. In order to break the programming that may be preventing you from understanding what these words really mean, it might be helpful for you to allow yourself to feel those angry, triggering emotions and to holler out these bolded words: confession and repentance is for my healing, not my condemnation!
You might also want to holler out the following list:
● Confession and repentance does not mean that I have to put myself under ungodly and abusive authority.
● Confessing and repenting does not mean that the people who forced me to do things against God are getting off the hook.
● Confessing and repenting does not mean it was okay for people to force me into doing things against God.
● Confessing and repenting does not mean that I am taking the blame and shouldering the responsibility for doing things that I had no choice but to do at that time, or were ignorant of.
● Confessing and repenting does not mean I am under condemnation.
● Confessing and repenting is for my healing, not my condemnation!
In finding freedom from the deceptions we have outlined in this book, it is very important to have a Godly understanding on what confessing and repenting means. Therefore, even though you feel as if you were duped and tricked into coming into alignment with the spirit of the antichrist, or duped and tricked into opening doorways for the demonic to influence and control you, for the purposes of finding freedom and finding healing, this does not matter. Confession and repentance simply means that you are acknowledging that no matter the surrounding circumstances and complications, it happened, it was wrong, and it was against God. Confessing and repenting of this is very important, because with confession and repentance comes the beginning of healing and freedom.
Confession and repentance breaks the power sin has over you, and frees you from bondage to Satan!
You will find that confession and repentance will help with many issues you may have in your life — the very issues, in fact, that may have caused you to start looking in the direction of “deliverance counseling” in the first place! And in working through healing from the deceptions you have fallen under with these doctrines of demons, God may open up more areas in your life that He wants to heal you from. You may find that you need to repent for things you may have had no choice but to do, or did not know there was a different way.
But keep in mind: confession and repentance breaks the power that sin has over you, and begins to set you free!
Until the truth of what you were forced to be involved in, or were deceived and tricked into being a part of, is out in the open, and until you can acknowledge that truth, you will never find freedom or healing from the effects of what took place. So when you confess and repent, the connections you — and every part of you — have to those things will begin to loosen and break away from you.
Confession and repentance is for your healing, not your condemnation!
There will likely be much resistance to confession and repentance from certain parts of you.
First of all, the triggers behind the action of “repenting and confessing” can be difficult to overcome. We hope and pray that this chapter will help you begin to overcome that.
Second, it’s not unusual for there to be parts of you who do not want to give up their purpose and identity. So there will likely be a lot of confession and repentance by faith on your part, and you will probably have to confess and repent multiple times, as the emotions and thoughts and desires of the multiple parts of you come to the surface. This is okay, and it’s normal for those who are dissociative. It can be difficult to work through, but continue to keep your focus on your Heavenly Father, and allow Him to heal you by continuing to confess and repent as issues come up in your life and within your internal system.
● Submit to God.
→ Trigger Alert: If you are triggered by the word “submit,” we completely understand. This word can be used, along with Scripture that has been horribly twisted out of context, to force a submission to ungodly, evil, abusive people, who only want to harm you and hurt you. That kind of submission is not of God, and it is not Scriptural.
Once again, in order to break the programming that may be preventing you from understanding what this word really means, it might be helpful for you to allow yourself to feel those angry, triggering emotions concerning this word, and holler out the following bolded words: submission to the true God eliminates the power that fear has over me. The true God loves me and wants good for my life, and when I submit to Him, I am yielding to His plan for my life. Submission to the true God is for my healing.
You may also want to remind yourself — and all of you — that submission to the true God is not submitting to abusive people or to an abusive false god.
Overcoming this trigger, like all the others, is not easy, but once you do, the actual action of submitting to God is very easy, once you get used to it. It can be a very freeing experience! It doesn’t feel “helpless” at all, but it is a very empowering feeling, knowing that no matter what happens in your life, you have allowed God to take control and have yielded to His plan for your life.
Submitting to God eliminates the power that fear has over you.
As with anyone who is dissociative knows, you will likely need to submit to God by faith, and ask Him to help all of you — the frightened parts, the very hurt parts of you, the apathetic parts, the angry parts — to submit to Him. So you may need to say something along the lines of, “Heavenly Father, I submit to Your will, and I also submit every part of me to Your will, as well.”
This process may take a long time. In fact, you should expect this to be a daily thing for the rest of your life (this should be a daily thing for everyone, whether they are dissociative or not), and the more you submit to God, even a submission by faith, you will find it gets easier, and it is something that brings you more and more joy every time you do it. This will be especially true when the parts of you on the inside begin to come under submission to God. Once they see the joy and peace you are achieving from being submitted to His will, chances are, they will begin to come around a lot quicker than before.
● Ask God to break the programming and to cut off the access.
Ask your Heavenly Father to cut off the access you and your parts have given to the demonic spirits and fallen angels, and ask Him to set you and your parts free from the programming that is connecting you to the spirit of the antichrist.
This will take time. Although it’s possible you may feel a certain amount of relief rather quickly as the demonic loosen their grip, or as the programming begins to be destroyed, don’t expect there to be results that change everything and sets it all right instantaneously or overnight. This is particularly true if you or the parts of you are working through backlash or withdrawals. Remember there are many layers of you to work through. Healing is a journey, not a destination, and freedom is found one day at a time. Allow God to work the healing in you by consciously and by faith giving Him full control every day, and it will happen.
Is it possible that there is instant complete relief? Sure, anything is possible, and it may be possible that the fewer parts you have and the more co-conscious you are with those parts, the quicker the process may be. But don’t be surprised if this is an ongoing battle for you, at least for the shorter term.
What you should expect, likely, is that there may be those parts of you who will not want access to be cut. They may or may not be very loud about it internally, but they will likely be very stubborn and refuse to give up that connection. Don’t worry about this. Keep focused on your Heavenly Father and your relationship with Him, continue asking Him to cut off the access, and continue asking Him to change every part of your heart. Ask the Father to show the parts of you that they have an identity and a purpose with Him that is better than anything anyone else has to offer. With time, as you receive more healing to the parts of you, those parts will give up their connection to the spirit of the antichrist and to the fallen angels.
● Walk by faith.
This involves trust in your Heavenly Father, and believing that He is in the process of setting you free. If you don’t trust Him, don’t worry. This is normal, particularly for those who are dissociative. Your Heavenly Father understands about the trauma injuries and attachment disorders you have, and why you have them. He understands your pain and confusion. He is patient. Just ask Him to help you and every part of you learn to trust Him, and over time, you will see that He is helping you. Walk by faith every single day, resting in the knowledge that the Father is working on the parts of you that need to let go of the demonic ties that are keeping you bound, and that He is bringing you healing, one day at a time.
● Live humbly.
→ Trigger Alert: if you are triggered by the word “humble,” we completely understand. Often, this word has been used against us, to force us into taking the nasty junk that abusive, hateful people want to heap on us, and because we are supposed to be “humble,” it means that we take their junk without ever saying anything against it in either our defense, or in the defense of others. But this is an ungodly view on living humbly. In order to break the programming that may be preventing you from understanding what this word really means, it might be helpful for you to allow yourself to feel those angry, triggering emotions concerning this word, and holler out the following bolded words: living humbly before the true God is allowing Him to do the healing work for me. Living humbly before the true God is empowering and is for my healing.
You also may need to remind yourself — and all of you — that living humbly before the true God does not mean putting up with abusive people and abusive situations.
Living humbly actually involves being brutally honest with yourself and with God, and admitting that you need His help to overcome. You don’t have to be angry at any feelings of helplessness you have during this process of breaking free from programming and of struggling to repent and submit to God. It’s okay to be humble enough to admit that you can’t do the work that needs to be done on the inside of you, because if you are like us, it’s probably a lot of work! As you focus on your relationship with your Heavenly Father, you and every part of you will begin to realize that He wants to help you overcome. Humble yourself before Him and allow Him to do the work for you.
Living humbly also involves not beating yourself up when you make mistakes, because you are human, like everyone else, and you will make mistakes. Allow yourself the space and freedom to not be perfect. Try to not be impatient with yourself and the parts of you who are refusing to submit to God, or refusing to give up their job or position working for Satan. This entire process takes patience, which is impossible without humbling yourself to that process.
Related to this thought, living humbly also involves being brutally honest with yourself and with God about how you actually feel about Him. So many of us who have deep trauma injuries harbor angry, hateful thoughts towards God for many different reasons, but we never express those thoughts to Him for a variety of reasons. But the truth is, He already knows your thoughts. So get them all out in the open. Unburden your heart, and tell Him how you really feel, so that He can express to you, through His Holy Spirit, the truth about His intentions and about His plan for your life. You may be surprised at how honesty with your Creator will begin a healing work in you.
● Focus on God.
Above all, continue (or begin) to focus on your Heavenly Father and on your relationship with Him. This is the most important thing that you can do in your entire life. He is your Healer and He is the Wonderful Counselor.
The same as what applies to non-dissociative people applies to you, too: as you continue (or begin) to focus on your Heavenly Father and your relationship with Him, you will find healing and freedom.
In order to completely rid yourself of this type of fractal programming that is found within fractal spirituality, you will need to take a break from the same things, too, including:
○ Take a break from listening to other people talk about religious or Biblical matters. This is particularly important if you have been listening to people who are feeding you false doctrine. Find out for yourself what God is saying.
○ If you go to a church that is teaching false doctrine, stop going.
○ Take a break from listening to internet preachers, television priests, Facebook prophets, or YouTube clergy. Start talking to and listening to your Heavenly Father.
○ Take a break from reading the Bible.
■ Learn to study the Word of God as opposed to simply reading. Find out what the Bible really means.
■ You can read more detail in the above chapter, under “Stop Reading and Start Studying.”
○ Stop talking to or interacting with Jesus.
■ Since Jesus programming is very deceptive, cut off the access it has to you by not focusing on “Jesus.” Instead, follow the example of the true Jesus Christ, and pray to your Heavenly Father.
■ You can read more detail about this topic in the above chapter, “Focus on Your Heavenly Father.”
○ Stop talking to or interacting with angels.
■ Angel programming can also be very deceptive, but the business of having a relationship with angels is not of God. So in order to delete much of the angel programming, stop interacting and talking to them.
■ This can be much more difficult in certain situations, especially for those who are dissociative, and this is touched on in the next chapter, “Additional Points about Resisting and Finding Freedom from the Fallen.”