On this blog, we share our opinions with you, the reader, based on our own specific life experiences, as well as our understanding of the Word of God. To better understand the point of view that we come from when addressing particular issues, please read our “About Us” page.
While anyone is free to read our blog and comment, of course, the main focus of this blog is directed towards Christians and towards those who call themselves Christians. If you are someone who is easily offended by the free expression of opinions and viewpoints that you may not agree with, or someone who feels stressed when confronted with viewpoints that challenge your belief system, then, regrettably, this may not a good blog for you to follow or to read.
Likewise, if you are a survivor of trauma, specifically ritual abuse or mind-control agendas, please read the material on this blog with caution, taking into careful consideration your own emotional and mental state. While we do our best to not be purposefully triggering, some content may be upsetting. If you find yourself being triggered while reading through the content of this website, please stop reading and tend to your immediate needs.
Whether or not you agree with our opinions, we welcome your feedback when it is given in a respectful manner. There are a few guidelines, however.
* * * Please note that the relevant parts of this comment policy also apply to our social media pages.
1. All comments on our websites and on our Facebook pages are held for review. There are no exceptions.
2. Before commenting, please review our disclaimer. Any comment that does not reflect an understanding of our disclaimer will not be posted. For example, if you are asking for mental health advise, your comment will not be posted on our websites, or will be deleted on our Facebook pages.
4. If you change your mind about posting a comment on this website, you can reply to the comment that you want deleted, and ask that we delete that comment for you. While we can’t make any guarantees due to miscommunication, misunderstanding, technical error, illness, or the like, we will respect your privacy and comply to the best of our ability and as quickly as we are able.
5. We will not engage in arguments or in lengthy debate. There are no exceptions. If you would like to give a lengthy explanation as to why you do or do not agree with our stated opinions, please send us an email via our contact form.
6. Do not attempt to convince us or others who interact on this page to disregard our Christian beliefs and comply to your own religious/spiritual beliefs, regardless of whether it is atheism, Islam, Buddhism, or your own version of “charismania.” Those who continually try to do so will be banned or blocked.
7. Meaningful dialogue for the purpose of understanding Biblical doctrine is encouraged. However, comments that excuse, glorify, or promote false doctrines will be deleted. Comments that excuse, glorify or promote the charismatic movement will be deleted. Those who continually try to spread those types of demonic and harmful doctrines, teachings, or movements will be banned or blocked. Please read and understand: Ephesians 5:11, Titus 3:10, Romans 16:17, 2 John 1:7-11, 1 Corinthians 5, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18, and many, many other Scriptures.
8. DO NOT LEAVE URL’s (links) IN YOUR COMMENTS. Comments with URL’s will be deleted or edited to conform to this guideline. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis, and are up to our sole discretion. If you have a link you want to share with us, please do so via our contact page.
9. Unless the article or post is specifically encouraging the sharing of such information, the comments section is not a place to advertise or promote your own blogs, websites, social media channels, businesses, works, products, etc., nor to advertise or promote other’s blogs, websites, social media channels, business, works, products, etc. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis, and are up to our sole discretion, but generally speaking, comments that do such will not be posted, will be deleted, or will be edited to conform to this guideline. Making a comment as your page/website/business is fine, however, provided you do not otherwise advertise or promote.
10. Comments or quotations that have nothing to do with the preceding blog article or Facebook post, or that are rambling, incoherent, or unreasonably lengthy will not be posted or will be deleted. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis. If you have a lengthy comment or quotation you’d like to share with us, please do so by email via our contact page.
11. SPAM comments (repeated comments and/or comments that are for the purposes of mass advertisement, aka, “junk messages”) will be deleted and the user banned or blocked at our discretion.
12. We wish that we were fluent in all languages, but regrettably, we are not, and translation tools aren’t always as helpful as we’d like them to be. Therefore, please share your thoughts in English, otherwise they are not likely to be posted. (This does not apply to our social media pages, however.)
13. While you are welcome to respectfully express your opinion and give feedback, any comment that we deem to be hateful, rude, bullying, or otherwise disrespectful to ourselves or to others will not be posted or will be deleted. Users who continually violate this policy will be banned or blocked. Please do your best to share and speak with kindness and respect, even if you strongly and irrevocably disagree with us or with others. We promise to do our best, too.
14. Messages, comments, or emails that are threatening to the peace, safety, and lives of ourselves, our loved ones, or others, will be reported to the proper authorities, and the user will be banned or blocked.
15. Comments containing telephone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses, or any other type of information that is usually considered to be private will be deleted or edited for content. (Your email is required in order to post a comment on this website, but it is not shared publicly.)
16. Please be careful what details about your life that you share in your comments. For example, it may not be a good idea to share details about the argument that you and your spouse got into the other night, or details of the difficulties you are facing at the moment. We aren’t likely to approve comments that are of such a personal nature, but on the chance that we do allow the comment to post, the comments are permanent on this website and cannot be deleted by you. (See guideline number 4 if you would like to have your comment deleted on this website.)
Comments may be edited on this website to conform to these guidelines, but generally speaking, it’s not worth the hassle. If your comments do not follow these guidelines, they will not be approved.
We (Carolyn Hamlett, Loren Grace, and CarolynandLoren.com) reserve the right to delete and/or mark as spam any and all comments that are in violation of this comment policy. We also reserve the right to edit any comments on our websites to conform to this comment policy, or to block access via IP address to anyone from commenting or subscribing to our websites for violation of this comment policy. We also reserve the right to block or ban any user from our social media pages who are in violation of this comment policy.
If you disagree with any part of this comment policy, do not comment on CarolynandLoren.com or on our social media forums.
We reserve the right to update this policy at any time. By using this website after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, regardless of whether you have reviewed them or not.