Main Purposes of this Blog
1. We, Carolyn Hamlett and Loren Grace, have joined together for the purpose of having a place to share the book we have written together: “Doctrines of Demons: Exposing Christian Witchcraft.”
2. We also use this blog to address pertinent questions others have asked us. While some inquiries come via social media or via the comments section on blog articles, we prefer you ask us your questions by emailing us so that we can have everything in one place. You can email us by filling out the contact form.
3. Using our personal experiences and observations from years of working alongside Satan’s “Spiritual Hierarchy,” as well as many years of involvement with the charismatic movement, and lining up those occult doctrines and philosophies we have learned with the Word of God, we also use this blog as a way to explain to Christians how Satan’s Plan is pushing forward not only within blatant occult groups, but also within Christianity, in particular through the charismatic movement.
This is done not to cause you, the reader, to be fascinated or captured by the occult, but to warn you of the dangers and deceptions of Satan’s plan, to warn you of what is to come, and to encourage you to hold to the Truth of God’s written Word (the Bible).
Main Audience of this Blog
While anyone is free to read our blog and comment, of course, the main focus of this blog is directed towards Christians and towards those who claim to be Christians.
⇒ See: 1 Corinthians 5:12.
Main Mission of this Blog
1. We hope to point people back into having a relationship with their Heavenly Father and to remind them that their relationship with the Heavenly Father is made possible only because of Jesus Christ, through whom salvation comes.
2. We also do our best to encourage people to follow Jesus Christ, and to remind them that following Jesus Christ means following the example He gave. This means denying themselves, daily taking up their cross, and walking in humble submission to the will of the Father and in obedience to His Word, no matter what.
3. The Word of God (the Bible) is our plumb line by which every other matter in our life must align. Therefore, it is our mission to encourage people to go to the written Word of God (the Bible) and study what the words mean, interpreting the Scripture properly and within context, testing all things against the Word of God. This is how we build discernment.
Fulfilling our Purpose, Staying True to our Main Audience, and in Keeping with our Mission
So in fulfilling the purposes of this blog, in staying true to our main audience, and in keeping with our mission, we often point out and detail common errors within Christian circles and groups, as well as sometimes name false teachers and false prophets, showing how particular doctrines, belief systems, or activities are not centered around the Word of God but around occult doctrine.
This is not done to glorify or sensationalize our past experiences with the occult. Neither is this done to “point fingers” or to try to make ourselves look better than we are, because we are not perfect or righteous because of or through anything that we do or say, and we aren’t trying to pretend we are. We are, however, saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, the same as everyone else who accepts the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as being the ultimate, final, and only acceptable propitiation for their sin.
So this blog is not an avenue through which we gleefully take the opportunity to self-righteously “throw stones” or to unfairly or unjustly judge. But this blog is written based on our own experiences and understanding of occult doctrine. We do our best to honestly and forthrightly address occult doctrine that is increasingly taking over Christianity, and try to encourage and urge those who have consciously or unconsciously strayed from the faith to humble themselves before the Father, to submit themselves to His will, and to be obedient to His Word.
So it’s true that our main focus is reaching Christians and those who call themselves Christian. However, if, in the process of writing this blog, we reach others who are not Christian, encouraging them to take a look at the truth found in the Word of God; or, if we reach others who have left Christianity altogether, compelling them to take a second look at the truth of the Word of God and questioning their own misconceptions that perhaps caused them to leave in the first place; then that is an extra bonus. 🙂
Whatever your reason for perusing through the content found on this website, following our blog, sharing our posts, and commenting on our articles, we pray that you will come to know the peace and joy of walking in a close relationship with the Heavenly Father, and of walking in submission to His will and in obedience to His Word.
Thank you for visiting. ❤
I am a former Illuminist, born and raised in the Luciferian organization that is responsible for implementing “The Plan” for the New World Order. I was used throughout my life in various capacities and departments in this Plan, which yielded to me a wide range of experiences, causing me to be privy to information that few are aware of.
In 1986, I saw that what I was involved in was not of God. I repented and was saved by the grace of God.
For over 30 years now, I have spoken out against this Plan on my websites, as well as on various interviews on radio and on Christian television. I also share a blog with my friend, Loren Grace, where we expose the witchcraft that has infiltrated Christianity.
My story covers a broad range of information, including the part my ancestors played in the founding of the United States, as well as their allegiance to a hidden agenda that has been silently supported from generation to generation. Their allegiance was to Lucifer, who is Satan, and to his hidden agenda to implement The Plan for the New World Order, setting in place “the Christ” — Lucifer’s “chosen one” — as global ruler. Luciferians around the world have been tirelessly and incrementally working to tear down Christian values for many generations now, bringing strife, war, famine and chaos, so they can offer their solution for a so-called “global peace.” I now stand against this agenda, and do what I can to expose it and that which is behind it.
The information I share is part of my ongoing testimony of the power of Jesus Christ to deliver us from the powers of darkness and to bring healing and restoration to the wounded and broken. I tell my story to expose the lies and tactics of the enemy and to point people to the One who I know is, in fact, The Way, The Truth and The Life, and the One I owe my life to — my Savior, Jesus Christ.
You can read more about me on my website: https://carolynhamlettexposinglucifersplaninthelastdays.com/about-me/
I was born into a cult-like, charismatic environment, raised in the United Pentecostal and Apostolic churches, and I grew up believing I and my family were true Christians. However, my mother’s second husband (the most significant “father figure” I had growing up) was a Satanist, and my mother, following familial tradition, held to Luciferian values.
From an early age, I was ritually abused and programmed by individuals who were mostly self-proclaimed Satanists. I was trained to work in different occult programs in many different capacities, but ultimately, the training served to make possible my working alongside the demonic to infiltrate Christian churches in the astral realms.
After my programming started breaking down in my mid 30’s, I finally reached out to a man who claimed to be a “deliverance minister.” In spite of a few highs, the lows of the counseling process caused me even more problems, and after struggling through nearly two years of such counseling, I was worse off than ever. Once I finally quit the toxicity, I realized I had been led even deeper into the witchcraft that I had been trying to find freedom from — programmed and used, once again, by Satan, and by people who were working for him. In the midst of my pain and anger, the Spirit of God reached me and called me to repentance, and I fully submitted my life to the Father.
By His grace, He saved me, and I am now in the process of continuing to allow my Heavenly Father, through His Spirit, to work His healing in me. Through my writings on the joint blog I share with Carolyn Hamlett as well as on my personal blog, I do my best to point the reader back to the Word of God, admonishing them to study the words properly and within context, and explain to them what the Spirit of God has taught me: true healing comes only through a relationship with the Heavenly Father, something that is made possible only because of and through Jesus Christ, and through His Spirit who works within us.
You can read more about me on my website: https://lorengrace.com/snapshots-memory-album/
Video — Setting the Record Straight: on being “Former Illuminati”
To read the article that complements this video, please go to: Video – Setting the Record Straight: on being “Former Illuminati”.