About four years ago, Carolyn and I started receiving emails from a woman, Natasha, who was seeking some answers about fragmentation, and an email conversation between her and I ensued, eventually spanning over a two-year period of time. She continually expressed many unbiblical viewpoints in our email exchanges, but in spite of me pointing it out to her, nothing seemed to get through. Finally, our conversations ended with me warning her, one more time, that she was engaged in things that were not of God. I wrote, in part: “If you continue down your own path that has strayed from the simple gospel of Jesus Christ, the demonic are going to use you, like they do with so many others, to spread your perverted gospel to as many people as possible.”
Then I ended up writing the blog article, “Ephesians 3 and a Biblical View on Healing from D.I.D.“
We didn’t hear from Natasha again until last month, in February 2021, when she wrote us again, and by some of her wording, it was clear that she had not taken any of our warnings seriously — not the warnings on this website, not the warnings in our book, not the warnings on my website, and certainly not the warnings in the email exchanges between her and I.
Today, she wrote us again, and although she has asked us to share her message, I’m doing so only as an example of what Carolyn and I have been trying to warn her and others to get away from.
Natasha’s email is titled, “Dear daughters of the King of Israel,” and she wrote:
Dear Carolyn and Loren,
I pray that God will move you and others to share the following message. I’ve gone with an alias because I’ve felt that is what God wants now. I do not recall if I told you that I am a singer/songwriter. I do not want the focus of this message to be me, but Christ Jesus and with the purpose to defeat the agenda of evil. Here are my numbers. Please feel free to reach out to [telephone number redacted] or [telephone number redacted]. Thank you for your time. May God bless you both and continue to use you.
Natasha [last name redacted]
WORSHIP BATTLE – A CALL TO ARMS – PLEASE SHARE
These days I’ve felt the urgency to pray for the prophecy of Acts 2:17-21 to be fulfilled, if it is the will of the God of Israel, on this next day of Pentecost (May 23, 2021).
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams… And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Please read the complete text.)
During this sad time in history, humanity needs more than ever for the Holy Spirit to be poured on all flesh (especially on the body of Jesus Christ), so that God, the Creator of the Universe, will heal the land and for all the plans of the rulers of darkness to fail. It is absolutely necessary at this point for a huge revival to take place.
The Holy Spirit has been guiding me to battle in worship using the song Surrounded/Rodeado by Marcos Witt and to do this with my arms raised, just like Moses did in ancient Biblical times (Exodus 17:10-13). I have faith that if we do this that God will fight on behalf of all of us, just like He did for the children of Israel in the past, and that He will get rid of this horrible COVID-19 virus once and for all.
With much Love and Truth,
This is a pretty common example of the “white magic” of “Christian” occultism, and although there is much I could give in response to specific points she made in her email, I’ll refrain from saying too much, because not only am I very discouraged and too tired in my spirit to do much of anything right now, but also because Carolyn and I have explained many times over, and it feels like I’m repeating the same thing, over and over again. I’m getting tired of typing out the same words, and I imagine you might be tired of me repeating the same words, too.
But to quickly point out a few things, here is a list (although it’s not complete):
- “Defeating the agenda of evil” is the work of Jesus Christ, and will come to a completion when He returns. Instead, when “Christians” engage in this “defeating the works of the enemy,” or “defeating Satan,” by whatever words they use to describe it, it is a false spiritual warfare that is engaging people in the wrong activities that are not only useless, but that also have the capacity to be harmful to them and to others. It is also part of the lies of “Dominionism,” which is one way Satan is expanding his kingdom on earth.
- Yes, this is controversial amongst many charismatic-minded individuals, but no, I’m not going to argue about it, because that is pointless … but Acts 2:17-21 has already been fulfilled, at least in part (in my opinion, it’s been fulfilled in whole, but again with the controversy…). See verse 16 of the same chapter.
- History has always been sad, and humanity has always needed God. This time in history isn’t special in that regard.
- Because of the finished work of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit is already available to all flesh. This is made very clear in Scripture — throughout the whole New Testament, in fact.
- If the Holy Spirit isn’t poured out on the “Body of Christ,” then could they really be called the “Body of Christ”…? So it makes no sense at all to me why someone would say that “the body of Jesus Christ” especially needs to have the Holy Spirit poured out on them.
- “Heal the land” is something many charismatic occultists love to chant (and “claim” quite often, but especially during election year, it seems — it seems that way in the United States, anyways), and it is usually based upon a misapplication of 2 Chronicles 7:14. So when I hear or read people talking about praying for God to “heal the land,” this is a HIGE red flag that indicates someone is not interpreting nor applying Scripture properly, that they have been tainted and corrupted by the false teachings of Dominionism, and that they are engaged in some type of ungodly “spiritual warfare,” to one extent or another.
- In spite of what charismatic-minded people love to claim (and “pray into existence” every year, or as often as is convenient for them), there is no “huge revival” coming. Instead, there will be a “great falling away.” This is made VERY clear throughout Scripture. Any allusions to a “great revival” are either the result of the misdirected, yet probably well-intentioned, hopes of those who don’t understand what the Bible actually teaches on this; OR they are a direct result of the influence of the demonic, who are planning (and have already begun) to fool MANY people with a false revival, complete with signs and wonders that will deceive many — and have deceived many already. So, if a so-called “huge revival” begins to take place this May 23rd, 2021, because of Natasha’s efforts — and presumably the efforts of those people she manages to convince — then you can be assured that it is NOT of God.
- We are not called to any type of “worship battle.” This — along with other language, such as “call to arms” — is the type of language used by charismatic-minded “Christian” occultists, and it involves a false spiritual warfare that Carolyn and I have already written much about in our book and throughout our blog articles.
- And speaking of “battling in worship,” the way in which this is done by charismatic-minded occultists is exactly like spellcasting. Carolyn and I have written about this in our book, and also in various places throughout this blog (and I think on my blog, too).
- I don’t claim to be a prophetess (God forbid… 🙄) but until Jesus Christ returns, viruses are here to stay. And speaking of viruses… the flu virus kills people too — lots of people, every year; although, since 2020, you’d be hard-pressed to hear much of anything about the flu virus anymore, and you’d almost be led to believe that the flu virus magically disappeared. But why aren’t charismatics holding these “prayer vigils” or “battling worship” sessions to get rid of the flu virus? Maybe because the flu virus isn’t as sensational as the Covid-19 virus…? Hmm… I’m not sure, but either way, holding a prayer vigil or calling for a worship-battle to kill a virus is a waste of time and energy, and is ultimately a distraction.
For those of you who have read the warnings from Carolyn and I, and who still do not understand what we have been warning against, you aren’t likely to understand this article, either, no matter how eloquently or how simply I string words together for your deliberation. If you would like to understand, however, read our book. Read our blog articles. And most of all, take off your occult-colored lenses for a moment and read the Bible.
For those of you who do understand what Carolyn and I have been warning of, there’s no need to continue to rehash, so the above list should be sufficient as to why I call Natasha’s “call to arms” as being “Christian” occultism.